This beautiful recycled sterling silver pendant is inspired by the ripple effect of a drop in the ocean.
Edit 01 ~ Lessons from Lockdown ~ Connection
Like a ripple effect, lockdown reminded us how connected we all are, regardless of race, age, gender or location. Lockdown also reminded us how precious and important real connection is.
Handmade and finished by skilled artisans in Bangkok. Each piece has been given a sand-cast matte finish, giving the pendant an almost brushed metal appearance and a look that dazzles in the light.
Adjustable necklace length:
- Adjustable to 53cm, 50cm, 47.5cm, 45cm, 42.cm
- 100% recycled Sterling Silver pendant
- Sand-cast matte finish
- Pendant size ~ 26mm x 26mm
- Necklace weight ~ 10g
- Embossed Amphi Collection branding on the back of the pendant
- Designed in England, UK
- Manufactured in Bangkok
- Hallmarked in Birmingham’s Assay Office
- Also available in 18ct Fairmined gold vermeil (2.5 microns)
- Our supply chain are proud members of Amfori, Sedex, Fairmined and the Responsible Jewellery Council