This beautiful recycled sterling silver T-bar bracelet is inspired by the gratitude of the ocean, with each perfectly imperfect link set in a sand-cast matte finish.
Edit 01 ~ Lessons from Lockdown ~ Gratitude
Gratitude is a magic antidote that can dissolve negativity of all kinds. Like the ocean, change is inevitable, life is fluid and beauty and strength are not mutually exclusive, which is why we must learn to live life for the now.
When you think about it, we all have an ocean of things to be grateful for.
Handmade and finished by skilled artisans in Bangkok. Each piece from this collection has been given a sand-cast matte finish, giving the bracelet links an almost brushed metal appearance and a look that dazzles in the light.
- Recycled Sterling Silver links
- Sand-cast matte finish
- Adjustable bracelet length (Shortest 21.5cm - Longest 18.5cm)
- Bracelet weight 14g
- Designed in England, UK
- Manufactured in Bangkok
- Hallmarked in Birmingham’s Assay Office Quarter
- Also available in 18ct Fairmined gold vermeil (2.5 microns)
- Our supply chain are proud members of Amfori, Sedex, Fairmined and Responsible Jewellery Council