This beautiful recycled sterling silver pendant is inspired by the resilience of the ocean.
Edit 01 ~ Lessons from Lockdown ~ Resilience
Coastal resilience is the ability of a community to "recover" after hazardous events such as hurricanes, coastal storms, and flooding – rather than simply reacting to impacts.
Much like coastal resilience, we too have had to readdress how and where go from here as we reemerge from lockdown. Restrictions in how we socialise, parent, educate, work, love and experience loss isn’t a shoreline we want to re-visit, but it is one we’ll never forget.
Handmade and finished by skilled artisans in Bangkok. Each piece has been given a sand-cast matte finish, giving the pendant an almost brushed metal appearance and a look that dazzles in the light.
Adjustable necklace length:
- Adjustable to 53cm, 50cm, 47.5cm, 45cm, 42.cm
- Base metal ~ 100% recycled sterling silver links
- 18ct Fairmined Gold sourced from Columbia
- 2.5 micron layer of Fairmined gold plated in the UK
- T-bar width ~ 38mm
- Necklace weight ~ 12g
- Designed in England, UK
- Manufactured in Bangkok
- The chain base metal is 925 sterling silver (not recycled)
- Our supply chain are proud members of Amfori, Sedex, Fairmined and Responsible Jewellery Council