This beautiful 100% recycled Sterling Silver signet ring has a subtle wave detail engraving, symbolising the strength shown during lockdown.
Edit 01 ~ Lessons from Lockdown ~ Strength
The emotions, the highs, the lows and the lessons learned during this pandemic came in waves. Waves will eventually crash, it’s what they do. But, when we embody our inner strength by standing in that moment, steeling ourselves to resist the impact, we feel the surf cementing our feet into the sand with each passing wave. We also feel how much strength our body has to support us.
Handmade and finished by skilled artisans in Bangkok. Each piece from this collection has been given a sand cast matte finish, adding to this ring's unique appearance.
- 100% recycled Sterling Silver, sourced from Thailand
- Signet face ~ 12mm x 12mm
- Height from finger ~ 5mm
- Weight ~ 7g
- Sand-cast matte finish
- Debossed Amphi Collection branding on the inside of the ring
- Designed in England, UK
- Manufactured in Bangkok
- Hallmarked in Birmingham’s Assay Office
- Also available in 18ct Fairmined gold vermeil (2.5 microns)
- Our supply chain is proud members of Fairmined, Sedex, the Responsible Jewellery Council and Amfori.